- East Devonport Medical Centre closure would be ‘catastrophic’, says health consumer group
- Health Consumers Tasmania is Hiring a Central Coast Community Connector
- PM Albanese’s 60-day medicine policy a winner with consumers
- Health Consumers Tasmania is Hiring a Community Engagement Worker in Scottsdale – CLOSED
- Health Consumers Tasmania is Hiring a Community Engagement Worker in Huonville – CLOSED
Our objective is to pursue the following charitable purpose:
– Act as the peak independent body for all health consumers across Tasmania that can influence and improve the wellbeing and health of all Tasmanians, ensuring quality, equity and access to service delivery.
– Provide an informed and representative consumer voice to the Tasmanian Minister for Health, public, private and non-government health service providers across all facets of
policy, planning, service delivery and evaluation.
– Increase the skills and effectiveness of health consumer participation in local, regional, Tasmanian and national policy, planning and health service delivery through training and mentoring.