Working alongside Tasmanian health consumers, we have developed a set of priorities for the 2022 federal election. You can download it by clicking the link below.
- Health Consumers Tasmania launches our Consumer and Community Engagement Framework for June 2022
- Tasmanian mother has a two-hour drive to see a GP amid statewide shortage | ABC News – YouTube
- Opinion Editorial – Living with COVID – but at what cost?
- Community Engagement Manager position available. [NOW CLOSED]
- Health Consumers Tasmania is Hiring! [NOW CLOSED]
Our objective is to pursue the following charitable purpose:
– Act as the peak independent body for all health consumers across Tasmania that can influence and improve the wellbeing and health of all Tasmanians, ensuring quality, equity and access to service delivery.
– Provide an informed and representative consumer voice to the Tasmanian Minister for Health, public, private and non-government health service providers across all facets of
policy, planning, service delivery and evaluation.
– Increase the skills and effectiveness of health consumer participation in local, regional, Tasmanian and national policy, planning and health service delivery through training and mentoring.